【 Campus Protection Against COVID-19 for 2019-2020 School Year】
1. Starting the first day of school (Sept. 14), campus entry access control will be enforced from 08:00 to 17:00 on working days (see table). Present a Day Pass, an NTU System School ID or a proof of business visit as real names are needed to enter the campus.
2. Take body temperature daily, wash hands frequently, and keep up personal hygiene and precautionary measures. If you have a fever, wear a mask and seek medical attention. Do not come to school.
3. Always have a mask at hand. Keep a safe social distance (1.5 m indoors and 1 m outdoors). If social distancing is not possible, wear a mask.
4. Class roll calls will be taken. Register your name and scan the QR Code at designated locations.
5. Follow CDC regulations for large-scale gatherings and events.
6. This will be updated based on CDC announcements.